Wednesday 18 April 2018

Mix FM One Hit Wonders (2006)


Tape 1

Fool's Garden * Lemon Tree
Right Said Fred * I'm Too Sexy
Vanilla Ice * Ice Ice Baby
New Radicals * You Get What You Give
The Proclaimers * I'm Gonna Be
Tasmin Archer * Sleeping Satelitte 
4 Non Blondes * What's Up
Shampoo * Trouble
Bell Bev Devoe * Posion
EMF * Unbelieveable
Babylon Zoo * Spaceman
Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch * Good Vibration
Timmy T * One More Try
Big Mountain * Baby I Love Your Way
Blessed Union Of Souls * I Believe
Snow * Informer
Culture Beat * Mr Vain
Wreckx-N-Effect * Rump Shaker
Chumbawamba * Tubthumping


Tape 2

The Rembrandts * I'll Be There For You
Billy Ray Cyrus * Achy Breaky Heart
Charles & Eddie * Would I Lie To You
Crash Test Dummies * Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Joan Osborne * One Of Us
Billie Myers * Kiss The Rain
Boomtown Rats * I Don't Like Mondays
Blind Melon * No Rain
Jimmy Ray * Are You Jimmy Ray?
Cornershop * Brimful Of Asha
Haddaway * What Is Love
Los Del Rio * Macarena
Lou Bega * Mambo No 5
Eifel 65 * Blue
OMC * How Bizzare
Blackstreet * No Diggity
Sugar Hill Gang *  Rapper's Delight
Cameo * Word Up
Timmy Thomas * To Hold You


Harga RM20      <<<SOLD>>>      10.02.2020
Kondisi Baru

No comments:

Post a Comment