Sunday 19 July 2020

Original Unforgettable Oldies Vol 3 (1993)


Tracklist

A1 The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
A2 The Cascades -  Rhythm Of The Rain
A3 Patti Page - Tennesse Waltz
A4 Lobo -  I'd Love You To Want Me
A5 Ray Peterson - Corinna Corinna
A6 Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
A7 B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
A8 The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk
A9 Ben E King - Stand By Me
A10Pat Boone - April Love
B1 The Everly Brothers - Devoted To You
B2 Pat Boone - Love Letter In The Sand
B3 Patti Page - I Went To Your Wedding
B4 Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I Love Her
B5 The Everly Brothers - Let It Be Me
B6 The Everly Brothers - Till I Kissed You
B7 The Kingston Trio - To Dooley
B8 The Marmalade - Reflection Of My Life
B9 The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
B10Jerry Butler - Mood River


RM12.00
SOLD OUT
11.11.2021

No comments:

Post a Comment