Monday 7 December 2020

Original Unforgettable Oldies Vol 1 (1993)


A1  Ray Charles ~ I Can't Stop Loving You
A2  Lymm Anderson ~ Rose Garden
A3  Lobo ~ Me And You A Dog Named Boo
A4  The Four Aces ~ Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
A5  The Archies ~ Sugar Sugar
A6  Daniel Boone ~ Beautiful Sunday
A7  Paul Anka ~ Put You Head On My Shoulder
A8  Chubby Checker ~ Limbo Rock
A9  Paul Anka ~ Diana
A10 Bobby Helms ~ You're My Special Angel

B1  Del Shannon ~ Runaway
B2  The New Seekers ~ I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
B3  Paul Anka ~ My Way
B4  Johnny Tillotson ~ Poetry In Motion
B5  Pat Boone ~ Speedy Gonzales
B6  Lobo ~ Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
B7  The Shirelles ~ Will You Love Me Tomorrow
B8  Ben E. King ~ Spanish Harlem
B9  The Shirelles ~ Dedicated To One I Love
B10 Tommy ~ Summer Kisses Winter Tears


RM12.00
SOLD OUT
11.11.2021

No comments:

Post a Comment