Monday 20 December 2021

Pure Movies (1996)


A1 Wet Wet Wet ~ Love Is All Around
A2 Bee Gees ~ How Deep Is Your Love
A3 Stealer's Wheel ~ Stuck In The Middle With You
A4 Jon Bon Jovi ~ Blaze Of Glory
A5 Kool And The Gang ~ Jungle Boogie
A6 East 17 ~ Deep
A7 Joe Cocker / Jennifer Warnes ~ Up Where We Belong 
A8 Chris De Burgh ~ Lady In Red
A9 Elton John ~ Pinball Wizard
A10 The Who ~ The Kids Are Alright

B1 Righteous Brothers ~ Unchained Melody
B2 The Beautiful South ~ Dream A Little Dream
B3 Sheryl Crow ~ No One Said It Would Be Easy
B4 Bjork & David Arnold ~ Play Dead
B5 Irene Cara ~ What A Feeling
B6 Abba ~ I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
B7 Stevie Wonder ~ I Just Called To Say I Love You
B8 Lionel Richie ~ Say You, Say Me
B9 Moody Blues ~ Night In White Satin


RM12.00
AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment