Thursday 9 June 2022

Megamix 97 (1997)


CD 1

Part I

Intro
U Should Be Dancin'
Come Together
La Luna
Ice Mc Megamix
Zombie
The Game Is Over
Get Down
Try Me Out
Sweet Dream
Words
Little Girl
I Like Chopin' 97
Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Do You Miss Me
Sweet Lady Night
Me And You
All My Heart
When Will I See You Again
Na Na Hey Hey
Baby Boy
Emotion
Outro

Part II

Intro
You Spin Me Round 97
Does It Feel
Lay All Your Love On Me 97
How Can I Survive
Rasputin
Chupa Chupa
Disco Blu
Un-Break My Heart
Missing In The Rain
La Dense D'Helene
Salvation
Because You Love Me
Outro

CD 2

Part I

Intro
Poppers
Push
Real Joy
The Opera
Real Vibration
Sound Of Now
Pump Up The Volume
Funk It Up
Eastern Journey
Work That Saturday Jam
X-Files
Nanaya
In Africa
Alarm
Come Together
Cloud Nine
Teknogroove
House 
Outro

Part II
Intro
I Love You Always And Forever
Deep In You
Sinful Wishes
Disco Rouge
Disco Blu
Come On And Feel
Provocative
Your Woman
Midnight Rendevouz
Baby Boy
I Say A Little Prayer
Outro


RM39.00
SOLD OUT
17.07.2022

No comments:

Post a Comment