Friday 30 September 2022

Everlasting Golden Oldies Vol 3 (1995)


Percy Sledge ~ When A Man Loves A Woman
Bobby Vee ~ More Than I Can Say
The Tremeloes ~ Silence Is Golden
Mary Hopkins ~ Those Were The Days
The Shirelles ~ Dedicated To The One I Love
Swinging Blue Jeans ~ Hippy, Hippy Shake
Hank Locklin ~ Please Help Me I'm Falling
The Shirelles ~ Will You Love Me Tomorrow
Percy Sledge ~ If Loving You Is Wrong
The Batchelors ~ Diane

Martha Reeves ~ Martha Reeves
Ronnie Hawkins ~ Johnny B. Goode
Paper Lace ~ The Night Chicago Died
Del Shannon ~ Do You Wanna Dance
The New Seekers ~ Never Ending Song Of Love
Marmalade ~ Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Gary Puckett ~ Young Girl
The Skyliners ~ Since I Don't Have You
Percy Sledge ~ My Special Prayer
Billie Jo Spears ~ Blanker On The Ground


RM10.00
AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment