Mariah Carey # My All
Savage Garden # Truly Madly Deeply
Celine Dion # My Heart Will Go On
Ricky Martin # Vuelve
George Michael # Kissing A Fool
Michael Jackson # Earth Song
Michael Bolton # Said I Loved You...But I Lied
Barbra Streisand # Woman In Love
Savage Garden # Truly Madly Deeply
Celine Dion # My Heart Will Go On
Ricky Martin # Vuelve
George Michael # Kissing A Fool
Michael Jackson # Earth Song
Michael Bolton # Said I Loved You...But I Lied
Barbra Streisand # Woman In Love
Bruce Springteen # The River
Chantal Kreviazuk # Leaving On A Jet Plain
Des'ree # I'm Kissing You
Billy Joel # She's Always A Woman
Gloria Estefan # I'm Not Giving You Up
Kenny Loggins # For The First Time
Tina Arena # Burn
Babyface feat Kenny G # Every Time I Close My Eyes
Kenny Loggins # For The First Time
Tina Arena # Burn
Babyface feat Kenny G # Every Time I Close My Eyes
RM20.00
AVAILABLE

No comments:
Post a Comment